Saturday, September 28, 2013

My life on ice now on Instagram!!!!!!

I just made an Instagram account to make another way for all of you to keep track of my posts. I know that I look on Instagram a lot more than I look at Blogger or youTube! I'll be posting a lot of pics of skating as well as videos. Plus, I might just make videos of every jump and spin up to the ones I'm learning in case anyone needs a visual aide on how to do it. 

As well as pics and videos, I will also provide a link to some really cool figure skating Instagrams. Just check out who I'm following if you want to see them.

If you want to see it, go to the page link underneath the banner on the top, or follow me at mylifeonice 

Anyways, that's pretty much it. PLEASE follow and like my stuff on Instagram!! Anything is appreciated :).

No comments:

Post a Comment