Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Excited for those of you going to Regionals!

Congratulations to all of you going to Regionals!!! I'm not going because I have this thing where I can't skate on Saturdays and didn't know my level wasn't competing on a Saturday until the last minute. I do have 4 people from my rink traveling to Tacoma, though, including my coach!! I'm going to be watching Ice Network, cheering them on :). So, to those of you who are going, congrats and good luck!!

In other news, I skated all day yesterday and landed my Axel for the first time this season! In addition, I worked on double Salchow and layback. Layback I worked on once the season started, but not since I've gotten my new skates/blades. Suffice to say I have bruises EVERYWHERE.

Also, I'm not going to be able to post any videos on Instagram because my tablet insists on being retarded and I can't upload from anywhere else. I'll have to stick with YouTube.

Well, that's pretty much it!


No comments:

Post a Comment